What toothpaste will help make my teeth white?

It actually doesn't depend on the toothpaste, it depends on the toothbrush. Select a toothbrush with hard bristles and brush in an up-down stroke pattern, don't brush sideways.

Any toothpaste really. I use Toms toothepaste, it works better than any other Ive tried and is all natural. Using mouthwash will also help whiten your teeth. And as Andrew said, it also depends on the toothbrush, get one with hard thick and thin bristles.

I want white teeth

But it hurts your teeth using it everyday and can hurt your gums as well using a hard brush.

baking soda helps whiten your teeth but how does it work?

No, it doesn't. I have been using hard bristled brushes ever since I was born.

What's the best kind of toothpaste for yellow teeth?

It will I am sure. :P LOL Andrew don't forget how young you still are.

How to make teeth more white?

NO!!!!!! DO NOT USE A HARD BRISTLE BRUSH!!! It wears away the tooth enamel and exposes the dentin layer, which aside from problems with tooth decay, is yellow, and definately not going to make your teeth whiter. Use a soft brush and brush gently. Make sure you clean everyehere, but dont scrub. Look for a toothpaste that has whitening components.

White teeth

I like Crest 3 D White, but I don't use it everytime. I alternate between it and a "regular" toothpaste.

Is it true that toothpaste helps get rid of zits?

Colgate 'extra white' :)

How long does it take for whitestrips to make your teeth white?

I just use baking soda and peroxide with my toothpaste =) I also use mouthwash for whiting my teeth and having a "clean" feeling and flossing helps too =)

Are there any products that are like Invisalign to help straighten teeth without costing as much?

I use colgate makes my teeth white.

How can I get rid of small white patches on my teeth if I have braces?

I use Colgate and I preferred plain white. Or See your dentist for him to help you and give advice.

Does using floss twice or more a day help whiten teeth?

Told you Andrew! :P