How can i gain some weight?

hi there, I hate my body, I have tried everything to put weight on, I always eat loads of food, and I have tried weight gain supplements! I started going to the gym but it made me lose more weight! this is affecting my confidence in a big way! if anyone can help I would be very greatful

Here's some info: http://ww.wikihow.com/Gain-Weight

Good luck !!

alright dude you sound like me im 17 6'3 and way 165 and ive only gained 15 pounds since i was 14 and ive grown about a foot and a half since then also.. ( my point is dont let it keep you down youll gain wait and get bigger eventually)
(hope it helps!!)

Do I need to gain weight?

Im not sure of your age but I know when I was young I struggled for years to put on weight. My clothes literally hung on my skeletal frame even though I ate like a horse. The one thing that fixed the problem was puberty. Once I hit 16 I started to gain weight and fill out properly. You may just need to give it time.

How can I gain weight in your opinion?

just stick to it n make sure you are doing everyting right ie.. how you work out n eat. eventually you will blow up

I dont want to gain weight