Too fat for navel piercing ?

am I too chunky to get a belly button piercing?

I'm about 5'2'' 1/2 possibly 5'3'' by now, and iweigh about 133-135.

no I am 5'7 and weight 125 and I don't think chunky is till you r 5'2 about 145-160
you'll look fine I have mine done

alima411, in the last 5 months, I've lost 40 pounds.
(: So Thanks, but no thanks.

fat rib cage

I think it'd look fine.
I've seen people who are WAY bigger than you with them. If its what you want, go for it!

how to become fat?

so dont geta piercing if you really want 1 lose some weight thats all.

How do you lose the arm fat by your armpit?

You dont look chunky lol
But no your not too chunky for one because I've seen girls a lot bigger than what you are and they had one.
So go for it lol

How can I suck in belly fat completely and properly?

no you are not to chunky it would be cute

Why do fat people hate on skinny people?

You're not fat. At all. I'm 5'4 and 194 pounds. I had mine done, but I took it out.

If you want to have it done, get it done. You can always take it out if you don't like it.

how can I gain fat or muscles in my butt, I want a big butt

def not!? I'm 5'1" and I have why boobies and my tunny punched in with hole... as long as you feel comfortble no one shud say anything- plus who cares what they think... after all it is your body. :)

How do I lose weight fast in my stomach area?

You aren't too big for one but in my opinion belly button piercings are tacky =/ You seem far too classy for something like that.
Or maybe it's just cause I'm English and the only people over here that get that kind of thing are sl@gs.

How can I lose weight in my stomach and vagina?

haha loshmo.

I'm thinking about it cause my boyfriend mentioned it awhile back, and I thought it'd look cool maybe...so, im still THINKING about it, might get a clip-on or whatever, and see what it looks like, haha.
Thank youuu guyss~
(:

A few stomach related questions

I am having the same delema I feel as though my stomach is a little bit saggy from losing and gain weight in the last two years. I've been asking friends and other people.. I've gotten some good and some bad. It kind of helps what moesidash said that because I am around that same body size, Still Thinkin' though..

What does the average 15-year-old weigh?

I am only 5'5 and weigh 164 and I have mine done. it makes you feel more confident and makes you WANT to show it off and look good. it made me wanna loose more weight. its something that makes you feel a little more sexy. and you can choose to show off a belly ring. you cant hide a facial piercing so easily. and to answer any questions on whether or not it hurt...I think it depends. it didnt hurt for me. but everyone is different. I think you should get it done. I think u'd like it. :)

im about 5'5 and weigh about 164. I have mine done. it makes me feel more confident and makes me WANT to loose the weight. it makes me want to show off my stomach and not care about what everyone else thinks. every girl thats self consious about her belly should get it done...it makes you feel sexy. besides...you can hide a belly ring when you want. you cant hide facial piercings. :p