Funadvice Logo

Does anyone here know how to throw a "come-back" pitch?

Home More advice Sports & Activities

Sorry I don't know the right name for it but it's become popular in the major leagues now and basically if I would throw it(I'm a righty) I would throw it at the hips of a lefty batterand it would have a HUGE break and come back into the middle of the first I thought it was just a two seam but some pitchers threw this and the two seam and this "come back" pitch has ALOT more break and is a little slower so any help?