Things to use to finger yourself

What are good things to stick yourself with

this is a grim question !

you can use the front part of a vibrating toothbrush and move it up and down (I've tried it)

when you get fingered what do you wear

I dont have a answer I have a question...
I 've fingered myself before but nothing happens! Am I doing anything wrong...its wet and I stick my finger in and no feeling at all!!
And what items in the house could you use?

Can you get pregnant if a guy fingers you?

ohkay well im not sure im really tempted to finger my sefl but I dont knoe what to uese :(

why does my vagina burn while im being fingered?

the best is a vibrating toothbrush it feels so good use the back part of the part you use to brush your teeth with

Do you bleed from the first time you are fingered?

I've herd you cn use toothbrush (electric or not), your dog to lick it (disgusting if you ask me) corner of a pillow (allrite) and the BEST is running the tap in the bathtub and putting your v4g1n4 underneath it (I had an orgasm the first time!!!)
Luv you loads
Emzarella

When I finger myself, I get white stuff come out, what is it?

I'm not old enough to go out and but something on my own and I know my mom would never let me buy a sex toy or anything of that sort

Can you get fingered with a UTI?

Get a toy
=) they are the best
you can even get one at walmart its used for a condom its called a duo vibration its where the condoms are and you can use that on urself if your not old enough to go and get a toy for yourself

What is this hard ball thing in my vagina?

I've heard of people using; fruits, end of a hairbrush/toothbrush. Sex toys are obviously the best but whatever you use make sure it's 100% clean and safe so you don't get an infection.

Itchy finger

Delhi Escorts | Delhi Escorts Service | Delhi Call Girls
Call @ 8800668123,Delhi Escorts We are provide,Independent Escorts in Delhi Call Girls, Indian Escorts we also Provide Call Girls in Delhi or Female Escorts in Delhi Escorts Service
Lovelyrani ·
Can you get pregnant by fingering with sperm on finger

Try sandpaper if you’re feeling adventurous.

How does fingering your-self feel?

thing finger