Assess the thinness of your lips and decide how much bigger you would them. Be reasonable as to how large full you can get them while still looking natural.
Go to a cosmetics counter or drug store. Ask the salesperson or beauty consultant where their lip plumping products are, and which ones are the most popular among consumers.
Apply the lip plumper (which often creates a tingling sensation) and determine if it made a noticeable difference in your lip fullness. Decide whether it is satisfactory; if not you can achieve it with makeup.
Apply lip liner staying in the natural border of your lips with a slightly darker color than your natural lip. Slide a light colored lipstick filling in the space between your actual lip tissue and the line you made.
Apply several coats of lip gloss starting at the base of your lip going up toward your mouth opening. Avoid the inner rim of your mouth as lip gloss doesn't typically taste wonderful.
Dab lip gloss in the center of your lips to create a more luscious look. Abstain from blotting the lips to keep the volume enhanced.
thers a couple of tricks iv learend over the years:
1. lipliner just outside the rim of ur lips thts a nude colout and go over with gloss
2. lip gloss just at the centre of ur top and bottom lip
3. cream swollens the lips abit( i personaly use aveeno)
4. spicy foods on lips swollen them.
5. if ur lips r chapped apply aloe vera. it will make them burn but make them swollen and eve nheal them if applying vasoline after as well :)
Use pale colors, no lip-liner.