1. Why is josephine afraid to tell mrs. mallard that her husband died?
2. whom does mrs. mallard believe she will live for when she thinks her husband has been killed?
3. what are the sounds mrs. mallard hears after she has been told of her husbands death?
4. what is ironic about mrs. mallard's feelings that something will possess her?
5. Define situational irony.
6. What is an example of situational irony in "the story of an hour"?
7. What happens towards the end of "The story of an hour" That changes the entire story?
8. What is ironic about the eath of mrs. mallard after she sees her husband still alive?
it is up to her who she wants to tell if she is not ready do not push her into it she is probly still greving from the his death which is hard to do I cry when other people die even if I do not know them my hausbands nanna died a few yes a go now and I cryed when she died.
Such an awesome story, one of my favorites. I don't want to tell the answers though, you should be able to figure it out by reading the text.