Why can't we swallow toothpaste?

4 answers

Recent Questions Health

ANSWER #1 of 4

Because it contains Flouride and flouride in mass quantities can be poisonous

ANSWER #2 of 4

We can't? O.O I used to eat toothpaste when I was younger..


ANSWER #3 of 4

Ttoothpaste contains fluoride, which cause Gastric Problems, Dental Fluorosis, Allergic Reactions (for hypersensitive Individuals),and Periodontal Disease.

For children it can be much more harmful. The use of fluoride toothpaste may thereby contribute to the various health risks (e.g. dental fluorosis, bone fractures, bone cancer, neurotoxicity) associated with systemic fluoride exposure.

ANSWER #4 of 4

LOL! So did I! :)

Swallowing is killing?

Add your answer to this list