Yes, unless you could, ahem, "pass" it naturally....but I think more than likely not as the object would be too large for your digestive tract.
haha okay, thanks :)Surgery question
They'd probably give you something to make you throw up, depending on how recently it was swallowed.recovery after surgery?
Depends, if you throw it up or pass it " on " threw " you know " lol then no but if neither happens i would go too the hospital and ask a doctor if they could help meCan I exercise one year after surgery?
It would be better to remove it in surgery than by passing it if you know what I mean.How to get over my reaction to surgery?
lol yhh :)I swallowed a bone