1. Gather a well working camcorder
2. Create a creative name that fits YOU
3. Once the name is jotted down, brainstorm ideas for what the blog will be on, don't rush
4. Once that's out of the way, set your channel up but get creative with how it looks, don't rush through it
5. Once you feel your ready to begin filming, do some breathing exercises and press record and begin filming
You may want to edit your videos so it will come out clean, if you're not feeling Windows Movie Maker, try VideoPad Video Editor or if you have money, buy a professional software.
Message me if you need help.
:D Anytime. I had a vlog, but it never picked up.
Thank you! :)