Somebody control my pc how can i stop it?

some time my pc internet stopped or very slow and data also theft

when you say data theft what do you mean?

are you classing data as sum images that were stored on your hdd that may have been accidentally deleted?

Get a better browser!11! mozilla.com/en-US

Also if things are starting to slow down try a defrag, clean all your temp internet files, all you c-windows-temp files, and if your feeling really adventurous manually clean your registry...

do you get ramdom xxx popups? has your homepage changed?

~Use the free version of AVG http://free.avg.com/gb-en/homepage contains anti-virus and anti-spyware
I use the paid version and its fantastic :)

maybe your computer hacked or there is a system error in your pc so you must find it the problem first and download the latest antivirus(or antimalware,antitspy...)

Is there a remote control for the Ipod?

Disconnect your computer from the internet NOW if you suspect something is wrong. Then using a CD, install spybot, some anti virus software, etc.

Can I find out what motherboard my pc has?

How to survive a breakup

Getting over someone is hard. You've been dumped and the world is about to come to an end. Shorten the process and move on with your life with this free guide from Funadvice.