How to sneak on bebo at school?

hey guys this is 1 of the few sites I an visit at school and also I was wondering how can I sneak onto bebo without it being filtered I heard theres a code or something?

helps much apreciated

Pinky x

www.englishtunnel.com
www.backway.info
www.backfox.com

pls zum1 help me I dunno wt to do please call are txt me on 07527345664 are email me on chelsea_leigh_rocks@hotmail.com please someone help me im suicidle xxx luv ya xxx

please help me find a website I dunno wt to do im scared and helpless can anyone out their help me ?
luv you all from chelsea leigh from sheffield chaucer school
email me at chelsea_leigh_rocks@hotmail.com or .co.uk im not sure 07527345664 this is my help line please giv me a call or txt il get bk to you as soon as possible

Yeah well you can always use proxies to get onto Myspace, bebo, facebook, etc. Anything that's blocked. But at my school, they end up blocking all the proxies and ban your internet access if you continue to use proxies. You'll end up going on and the internet won't work. I've never use proxies..I'm a straight A student and I'm not going to risk it. They actually banned one girl and then found out she was using her friends account and warned her that she would get expelled. No joke.

Well try vtunnel.com without dem catching yoo...

Hey guess what?

Maybe you should pay attention in school.

I know, crazy idea...

well I don't know

can someone tell me-us lol

I'm desperate

Peace owt!!!

sneak bebo