How to get over a sinus infection fast?

Okay, I have a sinus infection, had it for about 3 days now, and its really getting to me. Does anybody have any advice on how to get over it fast because I have to take the ACT tomar.

Usually with a sinus infection you have to take antibiotics. It won't go away by itself. Make a Doctor's appointment or go to an Urgent Care Center so you can get started on some medication.

Mucinex D. $12 dollars at Wal-Mart behind the pharmacy counter. the stuff is like GOD!

How to make cramps go away fast?

Mucinex has help to clear the extra congestion in my sinuses, which has helped to allow my immune system fight the infection on it's own. Beware of using too many antibiotics, they always screw up the balance of my body and I end up getting sick again.

How to get rid of an ear infection fast?

how to get meth out of your system fast?

antibiotics do not work well for sinus infections since little blood gets to the infection.

Rinsing the sinuses with salt water often allows you to overcome sinus infections. If you are prone to sinus infections you should irrigate your sinuses prophalactically.

There are a number of ways to accomplish this. I use a device called a Neti pot. I use a pint of luke warm water with a tsp each of non-iodized sea salt and baking soda. My wife uses a bulb syringe for the same purpose because she thinks it rinses sinuses more thouroughly. I don't like the bulb syringe because it isn't as comfortable and salt water goes down my throat.

Rinsing sinuses with salt water is also good for alergies. I found a daily rinse works much better than perscription sprays when seasonal allergies cause sinus problems.

What does fasting mean?

Antibiotics May Not Aid Sinus Infections

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071205/D8TB2C9O0.html

This new British study claims antibiotics didn't help sinus infections anymore than the placebo. However I don't believe it! I've had sinus problems for over 20 years and every time I take antibiotics for it they've relieved the symptoms. But you might want to read the article anyway.

Why my booobs are growing veryyy fast?

Some over the counter claritan and alka seltzer works for me

Sinus infection? Or slow bleed?