Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Home More advice Health

Okay, does it ever seem like youre sick all the time? I hate it so much. Sometimes im okay, I can talk normally, but usually later on in the day or something, my throat gets all fuzzy again, and I have to clear my throat before I say anything. Seems like I've always been this way, and im tired of it.

Like right now, today is March 30th, and I've been sick for almost a month now. You know, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, why am I still sick? I've tried this Equate Pain Reliever stuff, that is suppose to help relieve the common cold, I've tried Mucinex, and cough drops, but seems like I would have gotten over my cold already. What do you guys think? Yeah tomorrow im going to the Clinic at last! Probably just get some antibiotics or whatever...but why the heck am I sick all the freakin time? And what can I do about it?