Should i??

ok this iss really weird to talk bout to complete strangers but anyways. for xmas my boyfriend is getting me a necklace and all I can get him is an new hat(he always wears a hat) but I want to give him more. but I was going to kiss him and weve nv kissed before and weve only been going out for bout 4weeks. is it to early??

I dont think it's 2 early, KISS HIM! good luck:)

KISS HIM! A month is deff enough time to have your first kiss by now. Good Luck! He will love it.

I bet that for him it would be the best gift he gets this xmas

as a complete stranger... haha. I think that it really depends on the mental state of your boyfriend. like for instance, if he seems mature enough to be able to take it, or if he talks about "perverted things" a lot, he might be hinting it that he wants you to know that he is ready, or that he wants to kiss yuo, but he is wondering your reaction, so if you act weird toward his weird comments, he might think that you will act weird toward the kiss if he were to kiss you. see what I mean. hope I copuld help.