How do you spell these fabric-like shoes?

does anyone know the correct spelling for a fabric-like shoe called paut te soir?

2 answers

Recent Questions Beauty & Style

ANSWER #1 of 2

never mind I have it thanks!

ANSWER #2 of 2

No and I havent heard a shoe called that name. The shoe name sounds weird

How to walk in me new shoes? :)

Add your answer to this list