How to scan drawings into a mac computer?

I am so freaking frustrated! My printer is a HP photosmart ePRINT wireless thing that comes with a built in scanner. I don't know what to do since all it tells me to do when I push the button to scan into a PC is to scan it from a PC or consult a manual. My dad threw away the manual and I don't know how to scan it from the PC since my computer is an apple mac, meaning there is no icons no nothing, just weird stuff and I don't know what to do. HELP? thank you people!

Well, if you're printer has wireless you first want to make sure that your computer is connected to it. To do this, go to your control panel, and click on network devices and click search for new device. Once you find the printer it should work. On the printer, there should be a button to select what mode the printer is in, (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) and make sure that it is on "scan". After that, put what you want to scan in the scanning area and press the green button, or the button that says copy, and it will/should scan it. Once it is scanned, a bubble should pop up on the computer asking you what you want done with the scanned item. It's pretty self-explanatory from there.

Hope this helped!

thank you!

have a nice day