Is there anything you regret giving up as a kid?

(sport, instrument…)

Answer #1

Swmming, I used to love it, but doing something so much got on my nerves, now i regret it cause i’ll never be able to get back to how good i used to be :(

Answer #2

I regret not doing anything,id rather have been embarrased and did something at least

Answer #3

I was on the step team and dance but dropped it all as I got older. Regret it so much just imagining how much better i would be now :(

Answer #4

My Easy-Bake Oven, that thing kicked ass.

They changed the style of them now. I remember a pink and purple one I think, but know they have green ones. Wht the hell, man? Youre mesing with a classic! That’s like having Galaga on our XBox, you cant do that! You need to go play it on the old school arcade machine! WHAT’S THIS CRUEL WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!?! D:

Answer #5

I regret hveing my childhood taken away, but I guess I didn’t have a choice in that :-(

Answer #6

Dancing, I used to be a great tap and ballet dancer. :(

Answer #7

my parents have supported me in everything in i do so i can’t remember regretting anything

Answer #8

Dancing, I did ballet, some hiphop and cultural dance.

Answer #9

agreed! :)

Answer #10

I regret giving up basketball and playing the saxophone. Both were things I enjoyed and did well at.

Answer #11

I regret a lot of things… I remember as a kid, roller skates were so in…and til i finally got the beautiful white with strawberry shortcake pic on the sides & the white pompoms in the front…I was simply ecstatic! I started roller skating in the apt because back then we were too poor to have carpeting, so we simply had the brown tiles the apt came with. I did a few spins & slipped so of course I fell down, they werent smooth tiles, they had straight markings on them and the moment my mother heard me slip & hurt my hand…she screamed at me in panic & said I knew I never should have gotten you these damn skates & literally cut them right in front of me and never got me another pair ever again…What a traumatic experience!!! I always regretted that, I really loved roller skating and was really good at it too at the roller ring.

Another was…We were too poor to have much, piano lessons were a no no nor a piano so I just pressed some keys as if I was pretending to play on my aunt’s piano when ever we visited…thank god it was in the basement. Who knows perhaps if I would have had one it would have boosted my singing career Today! I always regretted the fact that my mother never heard me play…

Another was when I was performing my dance recitals (yes I used to dance…ballet & flamenco) My parents were always too busy to ever see me perform…same with my acting…plays like the wizard of oz…or my singing recitals…while all the other kids had parents, brothers & sisters, grandparents, even cousins…I had no one when i was looking out there on stage…I dont think there is a worse feeling for a child then knowing their family simply arent there for them to cheer them on or simply be proud of them…Facts of life…you’re always alone when it really matters! (at least I am!)

Answer #12

Nope. Nothing.

Answer #13

Dancing, I use to do tap dancing, ballet and hip-hop, and one day I Just gave it up and know I really wish I could go back and also it makes me wonder how good I would be now if I has countinued.

Answer #14

Oh my god, I just want to hug you right now.

Answer #15

awe, sweetie…thnx…hugs right back at u ♥

Answer #16

i still have mine

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!
Advisor

The News Hunts

General News, Business, Entertainment

Advisor

GivCounts

Nonprofit Organizations, Donation Platforms, Online Giving

Advisor

Weiser Law Firm

Law Consultants, Divorce Lawyer, Injury Attorney

Advisor

Curvearro

Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM