Could a registered adult nurse from the UK get a job as a nurse in the USA?

Answer #1

I think that you can, I just think that you have to do some stuff to meet the requirements to be one in the U.S., just because the laws and rules are not the same here as in the U.S. I don’t think that you can just come and work, but you can get your way there. You can try to cantact an agency via web in the U.S. and see if they can help you out, so you can get your working permit for here, and also get registered here as well.

Answer #2

With a work visa - yes.

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Care Assistant Jobs

Healthcare, Nursing, Job Search


Top Reasons to Get a Private ...

Real Estate, Finance, Investing


Swoop UK

Business Finance, Savings, Marketplace


USA Web Cash

Financial Services, Loans, Installment Loans


Get Money

kredyty, pożyczki, bankowość