Would you rather receive/give tap kisses or make-out?

when me and my gf kiss, it really doesn't matter cuz if we're making out, i like to stop and look at her in her eyes until she smiles then i give her a tap kiss or a "peck" as some call it. but even though making out seems more fun, pecks or tap kisses are just as good if not better cuz sometimes they mean more..

Seeing that I'm married, making out doesn't really happen much anymore. It loses its hype after the days of watching bad movies just to swap spit. We "tap kiss" a lot to say hi, bye, etc, but perhaps my favorite is when my husband pulls me in for a long "tap" just out of the blue. That leads to stuff that isn't making out, but that's another story ;) Haha

How do I start a kiss

I've been with my boyfriend awhile and we still make out haha but really it all depends on the moment sometimes tap kisses are more appropriate while others (in privacy) making out is fine :)

We haven't kissed

all of the above, simple as that. :)
all are good for different moods and reasons.

Should I ask my ex if he received my message?

i like make'n out with my (ex)bf. but he dident tell me he was dating another girl.hes a jacka**

How/is it harder to touge kiss if you have a short touge?

Neck kissing

depends on mood entirely.evn if u jst go on kissing dont 4get the intimate parts

Why do I always want kiss?

It depends on the mood.But i prefer those long passionate ones. not making out, and not tapping. but sweet and romantic(:

What should I do about her kissing me?