Is it better to shave with razors or veet?

Alrighty...on the whole shaving issue...I was wondering...is it better to shave...or just use like a cream or sumthin...like you know how theres Veet...or Nair...
im not that big on waxing...so is it okay if I replace shaving...by just...using Nair or something?
LOL "nair...no hair" haha...but yeah I was just wondering...

*twiddles thumbs*

I've always used razors, but a while ago I tries veet for the first time and personally, I loved it! my mother is too lazy to buy it for me though, maybe I'll remind her tomorrow :]

veet does smell pretty bad though :[ but since you'd usually be using it before a shower, you can wash your legs in there lol. it works wonders!

I usually prefer razors because I tried veet and I just didnt like how it felt afterwards. it also smelled realy bad...like I don't know...something burning I guess lol
id rather stick to razors

How can I shave my bikini area and not get razor bumps?

hmmm...ok

Razor Burn when shaving your armpits

Legs and armpits - razors are good. Bikini area - only Veet works for me (but it does stink!)

How do I clean my shaving razors?

Could try a hot waxing. . . .

Do venus embrace razor work better than others