Why am i proud of my self-harm scars?

Because it shows that you got through it, maybe. I'm the same way.

Well if you moved through that stage, it's like your battle wounds showing you survived.

Is it harmful if he hits my cervix?

hmmm.im not 100% over self harming.i still have hard days.peoplr find it wierd how i wear shots sleves with no shame

aspartame and harming u

There was a girl in middle school who used to show off her scars, it was her cry for attention and help.

Self harm scars, how to hide them on vacation?

I ignore those who question. My true friends know what I have gone through and what I am going through those who do not know do not need to know unless I tell them. I know the scars I have on my legs from tracks I am not afraid to show. At the public pool I wear shorts and swim suits. I know I am above it now it was my past I am in my present and I can not re-write what was written. Life goes on.

Lighting scars

I am the same way i dont regret my scars and i like them alot. It saddens me to see them fade because i just like scars in general and i like remembering things ive made it through. Although people often criticize me for them, ive been slapped because of them before, but i dont care. To me they symbolize that i am a strong person that was able to overcome something like a battle wound.

Do scars on legs usually bulge?