Can a girl get pregnant everytime?

can girls get pregnant everytime a guys cums inside them?

just because she hasn't gotten pregnant YET doesn't mean it's never going to happen. it's not like EVERYTIME you have unprotected sex she'll get preggy. but it's better safe then sorry so please at least use a condom from now on.

Well there are a lot of factors into play but the possibility of pregnancy is ever present while the male is still producing sperm. Pre-cum & cum=same conclusion.

Am I Pregnant & when is a good time to try for a girl?

well I dont use a condom everytime me and my girl have sex and I havnt got her pregnant yet...but maybe its just lucky

I am desperate for a girl

^ false information. you can get pregnant ANYTIME. it's just MORE LIKELY on the ovulation day. seriously, don't listen to him.

***anytime outside of this period, you cannot get pregnant. ***
FALSE FALSE FALE FALSE FALESEFALSESFAKSEFALSEGHJDGK

Why doesnt this happen to some girls?

... duh. a girl can get pregnant even if he doesn't cum inside her. it's called "precum" basically anytime theres is a penis in or around a vayjayjay there is a chance of pregnancy. please educate yourself more in the subject.

He has screwed me over everytime

a girl can only get pregnant if certain things happen: there has to be an egg to fertilize, and the body has to be receptive to it. Ovulation happens in the middle of the cycle, so assuming a 28 day cycle, day 1 is when the period begins, and day 14 is ovulation, or when the egg comes out. this is the time to get pregnant, and for a few days before and after. anytime outside of this period, you cannot get pregnant. if you are young and relatively healthy, getting pregnant is VERY easy, so unless you take your basal body temp every morning and are recording your menstrual cycle on a calendar, this is not the method to prevent pregnancy.

Should she stay with him when he got this other girl pregnant?

yes you f**king a**hole you're dumb

Why do young girls want to have sex and get pregnant.?

Thats a Tad Harsh On Girls :O Not Every Girl Does That ? !

and also will people stop having a go at this person?? she came onto funadvice to get answers to questions... Not to get shouted at! Some People Are just less educated... its not there fault, at least theeir bothering to ask!!

:)

Why do so many young girls want to get pregnant?

I HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MA GIRL ALL THE TIME 4 THE PAST 6 MONTHS SHE HASNT GOTTEN PREGNET YET .. I PULL OUT

Is it alright to date a girl who's pregnant?

girl pregnant