Account in hi5, i forget my login information, what to do?

I had an account in Hi5 ( social networking website) , I forgot its password, I have tried so hard but I just couldnt remember it. I have also even forgotten the e-mail id's password, the id I used to register in Hi5. I tried a lot to find out that password of that email id too but unfortunately I couldnt get in not even using the "'forgot my password option ".
I am in a big trouble its very very important for me to get in my Hi5 account. I urgently need help. Is there anyway I can get in my hi5 account. Huh... I feel horrible...!!!

use the phone # and call their office they wiil help you there

Yep, the account is toast. Wow, one question, one answer, no photo...and you joined our site more than 9 months ago?

Seriously, edit your profile already :) lol.

And while you're at it...make sure your email on our site is current when you edit your profile, we wouldn't want you to lose this one too.

Unlike some other sites (hi5) here, you can actually get the owner on the site...:) When was the last time the owner of hi5 answered one of your questions? lol.

Have you ever heard of hi5?

just say goodbye to that account because there is no other way to get it

AIM Accounts!!!

Md. Amin Parvez
date of Birth 01.11.1972
Mobile No.8802-01715280593
Country : Bangladesh
I want to recover my hi5 account

Deleting hi5

hi5, forgot hi5 password