Can you help me amend my intro letter?

Home More advice Art, Writing & Literature

Hi, I am writing the following intro letter to my direct end user, I have a retail showroom selling custom-made curtain/blinds/wallcovering/carpet. Plus help me amend it to a more appropriately expressed and persuasive letter with the correct format (best within 1 page) you may change here and there if necessary. Thanks for all the help and time .

THE CURTAINS SPECIALISTS NEAR YOU ! JUST 3 MINS’ WALK !

Dear Valued Customers,

Located within walking distance for your convenience! Reliable, trustworthy and–above all–professional! Costume made curtains, blinds, wall coverings, and carpet. You choose your materials, sewing, and delivery dates. From installation to coordination of the process with your designers and contractors, we make sure is done right!

For customers without designers or contractors, rest assured, we can suggest the proper materials, colors and styles of the curtains, blinds, wall coverings and carpets that suits your home or office. We have 17 years experience at your disposal! We are not satisfied until you are!

Come to our showroom! Show us your floor plan! We gladly do house calls for a FREE consultation and measurements!

Sincerely yours,