Why am i always wet down there (vigina)?

Why am I always wet down there (vigina)? Please help it really inbarising

lol mikeh!
dont worry about it, you'll get the answer to that one when you're old enough...

as for your question, it's just discharge, a pain in the butt, but still very normal. You could try using the bathroom regularly to clean up, or you could wear panty liners...

it's nothing to be embarrassed about... Its a normal thing that women's bodies do. It's just something that happens...if you really want to get that involved in finding the technical reasoning behind it then Google it =)
trust me, when you get more um... "sexual involved" you will love it.

What is the wet clear stuff in my underwear and will it go away?

I always get wet and I hate it! I feel so embarrassed. is there anything I can do about it?

I have a bump on my vigina and it itches...Is that normal

Dont worry about it honey, its perfectly normal for a girl to become wet down there, it happens when you become aroused, either when you think about something sexual, or watch or hear something sexual.
So dont be embarrased =)

what if my vigina hurts after fisting,and can you get streched out ?

You're going to have a very happy boyfriend someday.

Worried my vigina has little bumps like tinny ones

=) yup. love your body and all the new changes it will go threw... never be embarrassed or ashamed of it.

What is causing this wet brown spot?

THANK YOOH VERY MUCH XX I FELL BETEER NOW :)

wet stuff

well I actually have a question...is it normal for the *wet* to be sticky and slimy?

Is it bad sleeping with wet hair?

Its very natural , and a good thing so dont worry. your lucky your not dry down there some woman are and it hurts to have sex

Excess flesh hanging out of vigina

he mean when ur boyfrend is using his finger to please u down there or having sex he will like tht u can stay tht way for a while most women cant so be happy ur not one of them

What are these bumps on my vigina?

well its either discharge or 'wet'.. but yeah its totally normal , im the same.

Well, is it like the transparent and mucus-like slime that makes it wet? (I know it sounds so disgusting lol) Do you get wet everyday? I get wet like this everyday but I dont know :P I once even asked about this to my family doctor but she said it has to do something with my period.