What are some good go phones that can go online?

TOO MANDYLOO: For your info i wasnt aggrevated. But now that you wanna say something smart i might as well you idiot. WHo the hell do you think you are MS I KNOW EVERYTHING. AND I HAVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS SO I CAN A PAYCHECK FROM FUNADVICE AND RAISE MY CHILD B8tch its called a f%cking job you lame as3 ugly hoe. How about you go suck a big ass black d*ck mandyLOOOOO With your no life self. So this is what you plan to do your whole life you stupi& A&s Ho*???!!! haha your pathetic. Yeah alot of people will not agree with me because their scared their profiles are going to get deleted but go ahead i do not give a flying rats as& about this website bit7h

I like the Iphone four, but there are some good ones from samsung that run on the android operating system...the droid "two" I think they made is supposed to be good.

what are good websites to get music for phones ?

I have a G1 from t-mobile it pretty good as long as to have the on-line option on your plan. or you can just go on wi-fi when available.

is the verizon Dare phone any good?

I have a samsung monte which I would suggest to any1, it's really good and super fast! Its basically the samung version of the iPhone- but much cheaper! :)

What is a good brand cell phone?

metro pcs maybe

What are some good cell phone forwards?

yeah the droid 2 i know several people who have that one, they don't have any problems with it. it is good online.

What is an online album for my phone?