How would my height be accepted in america?

Hey there, Im 16 and from Singapore. Im 5 foot 6, which is pretty short for a male in my country but not so short that people in my country would look at me like Im some sort of monster. But I was just wondering how far I would be ridiculed for my size in an average American high school. Thanks

You'd be surprised, leevan, a lot of Asians these days seem to be taller and a lot of Westerners seem to be shorter..

Not in America, but I don't think your short. I had an ex that was shorter than you (5ft 4) and no=one ever said anything

Wacked out height

Um, no, but that's an extreme example.

can I shrink my height?

5'6" really isnt all that bad, im in my senior year at high school and most of my friends are in the middle 5's to the low 6's. I am 6'6" so I get people saying to me "Your really tall" but all I really do is shrug it off or give them a smart allic answer like "Hmm..I didn't notcie I was so tall".

How tall will I be when I reach my full height?

My b/f is around 5'6 & its not the bad im 5'4
so I wouldnt worry baout the hieght thing.
=D

What height should I be for my age?