Pass a drug test

I have a little less then 2 weeks to take a drug test. Last time I failed, testing positive for THC, amphetamines, and cocaine. I dont know why I tested + for coke, I think it was in some Salvia but whatever.

Its been 2 weeks since I've smoked, and I really dont want to risk it.
I've heard stuff like pickle juice and vinegar and Day After and blah but really, does any of it work?

Recent Questions Drugs

Detox drinks are tablets/drinks that stop the release of toxins within your body for a 5-hour time frame.
If you take the detox drink just an hour before you appear for your urine drug test, you can feel relaxed. Your body would no longer produce and release toxins for the next 5 hours and you can pass the drug test with ease.

Before you use detox drink just before an hour of the drug test, you need to follow certain procedures for the detox drink to be fully effective.
You will have to go by the following rules for a couple of days before you go ahead with the detox drink intake on the day.

· Drink as much water as you can.
· Have very light meals.
· Take detox drink at least 1 hour before the test.
· Store your detox drink in a fridge for it to taste awesome.
· Shake the detox drink bottle before the intake.
· After you take the detox drink, have 15-16 ounce of water for the detox drink to be completely effective.
· Try to have the drug test in the afternoons so that you can have time to pass urine 3-4 times after the detox drink intake.
& Good Luck!

...please learn some sort of valuable lesson from this experience...

Does Niacin help you pass a drug test?

I've been going with 300 fl oz of water a day.
Its killing me but flushing the hell out of my system

Pass home drug test

I AGREE WITH ERUDITE...BUT YOU CAN ALSO EAT a lot OF PICKLEZ...a lot OF PEOPLE have SAID THAT WORKS WELL people I KNOW

What home remedies will help me pass a drug test?

whoa...that's some hard core stuff...

Will Niacin help to pass a urinary drug test?

The best thing I've heard is to drink plenty of water to filter your system.

how does someone pass a drug test from walmart?

haha

Does green tea help to pass a drug test

With this detox stuff, is this like avaible at a local drug store or walmart?

Pass meth drug test using just water?