My parents forbid me from seeing my boyfriend, forever. I don't know what to do!

Home More advice Parents & Family

I'm a junior in high school, 16, and my boyfriend is 18 and a senior. He really does like me more than anyone else in the world, and I feel just about the same way. A few months ago, my parents were informed that he and I had smoked pot together. Since then, my parents have sent him hateful messages about how much of a "loser" he is, and how he should feel horrible about himself. They threatened to call the police if he shows up on my driveway ever again. We still like each other, and are still dating. I take every chance I get to sneak away from my friends, and see him. But my parents are very strict, and only allow me to hangout with approved persons. My boyfriend also has a liver disease, and doctors say he's only got 7 years to live. :( I don't smoke anymore, and don't intend to, but my parents said that even if he changes his lifestyle, I'll never be permitted to see him. WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I can't figure out a way to get my parents to let me see him, and I hate sneaking around. Any advice? Maybe something I could do to improve the situation? THANKS!