What is good to do in Oregon?
I grew up there, let's see:
1) River rafting - it's fun, and there are some great places near Bend, Grants Pass or Portland
2) Shakespeare festival, Ashland, Oregon
3) Snowboarding / Skiing - mt bachelor (not in summer though)
4) Oregon Caves, Cave Junction, Oregon
5) Tree houses - Ashland, also in Cave Junction
6) Camping, hiking, nature walking, etc, as there are some very old trees & things.
If you mention what city, then we could help more.
sitting around inside your house, watching it rain. I hate that place.