How do I keep my hair not frizzy?
Do you use a straight iron to straighten it? This is what I do.
1) Wash hair with 'sunsilk anti-frizz shampoo' (blue bottle)
2) Condition hair with 'sunsilk anti-frizz conditioner' (also a blue bottle)
3) Dry hair with a blow dryer, or let hair dry naturally.
4) Use sunsilk 'De-Frizz 24/7 Creme'
5) Use 'CONAIR' hair straightener, and part in small sections, straighten downwards, slowly.
There you go!
Hope that helped~Fun mail me if you need help or have anymore questions!
oh use a straitener, like if your goin somewhere, school , to hang with a friend, or if you dont want to use a straitener use this pantene defrizzer, but if you do use a straitener use this type of gel thing so you wont burn or damage your hair!! GOOD LUCK!!
um...use a defrizzer..some of them aren't that expensive...mine was only $16 but I guess there's cheaper stuff too. make sure you follow the directions on the bottle!!!
not too much or it will get greasyy eww hahah!
treatments to defrizz
& a GHD!