Need An Unbiased Opinion, does he genuinely like me?

Hey y'all. So I met this guy through a friend at a party about 3 weeks ago...we immediately hit it off and made out for a bit, during which he sat me down on his lap and told me how beautiful I was and that he wanted to take me out on a date. Well, my friend ended up dragging me out of the party before we exchanged numbers but we were still able to connect through Facebook. After flirting for a week, we finally managed to get together with some of his friends and ended up hooking up yet again that night. Once again, HE brought up how he wanted to take me out to dinner and a movie and was asking me where we should go etc. We spent the rest of the night talking and I found out that he has been in relationships since basically the 6th grade and just got out of an 8 month long one 2 months ago. He proceeded to do all of these really intimate things like brush my hair out of my face, kiss my forehead, ask me if I was OK or needed anything, etc. Well, we parted ways and after a day or so I get a message on FB saying that he wants me to know that he's "not ready for a relationship right now" and "hopes that I don't expect him to ask me out." Except he's been texting me non-stop ever since that night...and seems to get a little jealous when I mention hanging out with other guys...
Anyways, my question is: do you think he genuinely likes me and just needs to be single right now/doesn't know what he wants? OR am I being used? I really like him and would be willing to wait a little for him to figure out what he wants...but I also have some other guy options out there...so if I'm just being led on...I'd rather move on and make things happen with someone else.
Thanks for the advice -- if you were able to read this entire thing! :)