How do you get nail polish out of your eye safely?
there a possibility of going blind from getting it in your eye so youll need to act imediently get someone to call poison control center or similar number that specializes in poisons and chemicals, or a doctor and while thats happening you should put your eye under cold running water for at least 15 minutes to flush it also make sure you blink frequently so it doesnt stick to your eye or stick your eyelids togeteher
hahaha how it got there is probably a funny story.
But I dunno. maybe just water?
Alright thanks guys. Actually, it was my toddler ;)
I dont think thats a very good ideaaa?