My typing

Why do sum people think that me typing like this is anoying...pls tell me what you think...

from an english major's perspective:

when you can't hear someone's voice, the appearance of their writing is very important. it carries the author's tone and character with subtle clues as to what the author is thinking/feeling (not unlike the way we sometimes use emoticons to show if we are happy or sad or w/e).

so when you write in caps, that is taken as yelling, or anger.

another use of caps is to emphasize certain words that are important. you are overemhasizing every single word that you use and it's killing our brains. it's telling us to pay close attention to your message, but it's making us try and concentrate really hard on every single word. it's too stimulating.

does that help at all?

it's fine that you're doing it, I mean, whatever floats your boat, but most people find it annoying.

just trying to help out.

I find it annoying that if you are born and raised in America and learn proper Grammar, that it is really immature not to be using what you're learning in School. Just because you're on a different site and not at school doesn't mean you should type without paying attention to what you are writing. Sure it's okay to make a few mistakes every once in a while, but when you are typing the way you are it is obvious you're not even trying. If you are 13+ and are on this site you are old enough to be typing better. It's really obnoxious when people like you give Americans (because we speak English) a bad name. I don't know if you're from America or not, but if you are, this is why we're known as the 'stupidest' country. It's bad enough we're already the Fattest! Please stop showing immaturity, especially when you're older than thirteen on this site. For your information, typing like the way you do just makes YOU look dumb-not other people. Grow up. :)

How do you put those (&)?

I find it annoying that if you are born and raised in America and learn proper Grammar, that it is really immature not to be using what you're learning in School. Just because you're on a different site and not at school doesn't mean she should type without paying attention to what you are writing. Sure it's okay to make a few mistakes every once in a while, but when you are typing the way you are it is obvious you're not even trying. If you are 13+ and are on this site you are old enough to be typing better. It's really obnoxious when people like you give Americans (because we speak English) a bad name. I don't know if you're from America or not, but if you are, this is why we're known as the 'stupidest' country. It's bad enough we're already the Fattest! Please stop showing immaturity, especially when you're older than thirteen on this site. For your information, typing like the way you do just makes YOU look dumb-not other people. Grow up. :)

What other type of multimedia player instead of VLC can I dl?

well it's kinda hard to read sometimes...but I do it too so don't worry!

it's actually really fun!

hope this helps! PS don't listen to people who say it's annoying! they just don't know what it all means! jkz jkz

Type blinker

0O0 MANN .. I RiGHT liKE that TOO ; iTSz NAA ANNOyEN . WDhh ? ^^^ DESE people WACK HEHE :) ANyWAYSz .. anyone CAN UNDERSTAND .. UNLESz DEy MADD SLOWWW . KAYY .PCEEE [:

truthbox

grasshopper I do think that you telling someone you dont know they have improper language crosses the line if he wantst to type like that then leave him be. Computer talk is all about abbreviations and its not a paper its chatting it doesnt have to be proper. So I think what you said was maybe coming a little out of your face.

I cant access all the funadvice features!!!

GRASSHOOPER YA NOW I AM YELLING AT YOU AND YES HONEY I DO KNOW PROPER GRAMMER I GRADUATED FROM A VEERY GOOD SCHOOL AND IF I CHOOSE TO USE IMPROPER GRAMMER ON HERE TO TALK TO DUMB people LIKE YOU THEN I WILL...IM FROM DOWNSOUTH IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM PLLLSSS ADRESS IT...THANXXX

What type of blog would you most likely visit.

yeah it looks like your yelling.
and your gramma is pretty horrible. I mean I hate inproper grammer unless you havent learnt english yet which you would have to be about 4 to not learn it.
I hat pplz ho tlk likk diss.

Why do I have to hold the Fn button?

WELL IM NOT YELLING AND IM NOT GUNA STOP UNLESS I FORGET TO PUSH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY LAPTOP BEFORE I START TYPING BUT I DO THANK YALL FOR YALLS OPINON...

What site can I find any cities ethnic groups or what type of diverse backgrounds they have in their city?

thank you sugabby I dont care what nobody say about anything you aint gone make me or break me

What type of installation kit should I buy for a 20 watt Rockford Fosgate amp to a 50-250 hz 12" sub woofer?

typing personaly I think is just typing. I really dont care nor does it bother me.

oh youre from the south?
well why didnt you say so?

I just find it annoying to read and usually don't bother to answer the question.

It's considered shouting/yelling, and I personally find it harder to read.