My mind is killing me

Hello guys. Guess what? My mind is killing me. I cant concentrate on my studies. Something occupied my mind. Yeah. Its guys. I did had a crush who I really like him. But no matter how hard I've try to chase him, he still treat me as friend. So I decided to stop msg him. And yeah. The feelings faded. But there's a guy in my class who always flirt with me. He told me that he is waiting for his ex. But yet, he still can be so close to me. He will sit beside me, rest his body/head on me ,hug my head etc. Yupp. I do know that I dont like him. But I cant say that I got no feelings on him. Of course there are some. Maybe im just desperate to have boyfriend?
I use to enjoy singlehood. How can I find back the old me? This really affect my studies..

I think if I were you I would give this guy a chance. you don't know that you don't like him until you get to know him better. when your with him you will start to figure out if your desperate or if you really like this guy.
hope I helped:] funmail me if you need more advice.