Do women or men take pain better

What to you think.
Do women or men take pain better.

in general not to be cocky about men cause I am one but I think men because (also this can be a bad thing) but they dont like to tell anyone about their pain emotional or physical

have men ever given birth? I think women can handle pain just as well as men, so I think that its totally unfair that like the whole world underestimate's a woman's strength.

Why does men have boobies and what they are for?

I think women handle pain better.. Especially when it comes to somethign big.. I broke my colar bone and I told my cousins boyfriend and he almost passed out! lol And child birth! women are troopers if we can withstand that!

How to make my back pain feel better?

Most men I know are big babies when it comes to pain. Except my dad. He has fired a dang nail gun through his finger on accident and said to my mom, "look honey, I have a nail through my finger! want to pull it out for me?" My dad is a tough one. Men are tough when it comes to heavy equipment and stuff like that but they get a sliver...OMG!!! call the ambulance

Do women sometimes feel that men should have had menstruation...

Just a personal opinion... and not because I am a woman but I reall think women do. Look what women go through. I have been through child birth 4 times, I have had my gall bladder removed and the gall bladder was way worse than child birth.

Why are men so obsessed with porn ??

Men have been told to not cry, and to hold their emotions and all this other macho crap. They're better at not showing pain.

Women, however, bleed for days at a time once every month, get cramps, and once in a while give birth to screaming infants. I think they have a right to show pain more than us guys.

So technically, guys tolerate pain better, but women have more pain to tolerate.

I think it's a draw.

Is Tylenol or Advil PM better?

I don't know, pain is a perception, so I don't think thats a legit question. it's like saying, who likes food more, men or women?

very ambiguous...too difficult. now if the question was who has a higher pain threshold, then that would be men...however, labours pretty cr4p! but then a man can't ever experiance it, so who's to say who would cope better???

god I really should be doing work on surrogacy...

Why does menopause affect women psychologically?

It depends on WHAT KIND of pain.

Why is sea salt better than regular salt?

Which is why everyone believes that women goes through more pain :)

Why do some women choose not to get a epidural when it could ease the pain?