Musical url

-If anyone knows how to upload a music file into a URL address in order to have certain places like myspace to play on their players then I would greatly appreciate that bit of info. Just FYI: Please do not tell me to search around. How else do you think I've found this place? I've been searching but to no avail.

Computers & Tech

im in the same boat...I need that answer bad lol I been on the internet all day getting the runaround...

If I'm not mistaken you wanted to upload music files into web then turn it to URL Address.. if that so, you have to find a web hosting site,(like ripway or fileave, me I used fileave cause it's free..lol) after you upload the music files to this web hosting site you can now copy the url address using the correct codes/html code for linking music files to your webpage..

If you have some questions don't hesitate to comment or ermical_ernz@yahoo.com.ph
thanks..

Musical URL?