What music did you listen to when you were younger?

Recent Questions Music

I remember loving Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Spice Girls, other popular singers of the 90s

Christina Aguilera, Eminem, a lot of one hit wonders were my favorite, and I was addicted to that Blue song by Eifel 65 haha

Is this weird?? if I listen to music non stop?

same!! i listened to all that music back when i was in like kindergarten and younger and then i really got into metallica, nirvana, etc. the good music :P

What type of topic of music would you listen to??

Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, 50 Cent, Usher, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Ying Yang Twins...

What are some good musicals I should listen to?

My mom was around so I listened to Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, AC-DC, Motley Crue, Poison etc. Any Rock Bands From 60's, 70's and 80's I got her into the ones from the 90's...kinda.

Is listening to music while drawing stimulating?

I grew up in the 80s, so I listened to Duran Duran, Honeymoon Suite, Helix, Michael Jackson, Poison, Motely Crue, Whitesnake, Culture Club, Spoons, Romantics, Madonna, Prince etc. (so whats known now as Retro and 80s Hair bands)

Listening to music during sleep

Metallica and Guns n Roses were big for me.

Is listening to music when you sleep bad?

Pink. Duran Duran. Blondie. Kelly Clarkson. Avril Lavigne. The Killers. Green Day. MCR. Queen. Any 80s music. (:

Something wrong with listening to country music?

Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Eminem, and more.

I need new music to listen to... !!

I was OBSESSED with Hilary Duff, she was my idol, I went to her conerts got every one of her albums and bought all of her movies haha.

Does anyone go into a trance when listening to music?

When I was younger I used to listen to eminem, michael jackson, system of a down, slipknot, skye sweetnam, and avril lavigne a lot.

Do you feel the music you listen to?

i listened to what my parents listened to which was likin park, godsmacck, creed, journey, rob zombie and so on =D

Bad music :( haha, country, and nickelback... YUCK!

Um, how much younger? Lol. I listend to lots of different kinds of music - from my parents, my older brother, and finally my peers. Here are some of my favorites through around age 20 (top tier = ALL CAPS):

Early folk & international: PETE SEEGER, Miriam Makeba, Theodore Bikel.

Early rock/pop (but some of these continued into high school): Bo Diddley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, Four Seasons, Beach Boys, Zombies, Kinks, Burt Bacharach & Hal David, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Animals, Lovin' Spoonful, Mamas & Papas.

Rhythm & blues/soul/Motown: Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, James Brown, CURTIS MAYFIELD & THE IMPRESSIONS, the Supremes, Martha and the Vandellas, Four Tops, Aretha Franklin, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye.

Rock/pop from high-school on: JEFFERSON AIRPLANE, Country Joe and the Fish, Procul Harum, Jeff Beck Group, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Santana, Cream (Eric Clapton), Laura Nyro, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, the Band, Blood Sweat & Tears, early Jethro Tull, Tracy Nelson & Mother Earth, Credence Clearwater Revival, Led Zeppelin, Leon Russell, Dr. John the Night Tripper, SLY & THE FAMILY STONE, Velvet Underground (Lou Reed), Jimmy Cliff.

Later folk, singer-songwriters, and counterculture:
Joan Baez, Judy Collins, Bob Dylan, LEONARD COHEN, Phil Ochs, Joni Mitchell, Buffy Sainte Marie, the Fugs, Fred Neil, Jim Kweskin, Norman Greenbaum, Melanie, DONOVAN, John Renbourn, Pentangle, INCREDIBLE STRING BAND, John Fahey, Cat Stevens, BHAGAVAN DAS.

Blues:
ROBERT JOHNSON, Blind Willie Johnson, Mississippi John Hurt, Billie Holiday, Muddy Waters and friends, Sonny Boy Williamson, Jimmy Reed, Canned Heat, early Johnny Winter, Taj Mahal, Bonnie Raitt.

Other:
Broadway cast recordings, Allan Sherman.

I listen and still do to Enya and lorenna mckennitt

The Beatles, Green Day, Avril Lavinge, Kelly Clarkson, ABBA... I still do listen to them :3