Morning after pill

Question do you have to be a certain age to perchase the morning after pill can a guy buy it ??
can you just pick it up in an isle or does it have to be perscribed by a doctor or over the conter

How about you either use protection, or don't have sex?

You're killing a baby.

(or as some call it; a clump of cells)

I got mine at the hospital, I was 15.
Apparently you can get it at some woman clinics as well.

Is pill required, what say

You go to a doctor, or pharmacist and ask for it. I believe the person who needs the pill (I.e. not just the guy) can only get it.

It's definitely not something you pick up from an isle.

Why does the morning sky clear with no clouds.?

the morning after pill is no form of abortion, just to make clear as the person above has said.

if you go to your doctor or family planing centre they will give you the pill at any age, but if you are under the age of 12, they would ask you some questions just to make sure you have not been abused or are being abused.

you can get it form any pharmacy to buy only if you are above the age of 16 but does cost £26.50(at boots) or £25 (everywhere else)
but allot of pharmacist are now able to offer it free for girls between 12-25 if they have done training, but will ask you a few quick questions.

also the is no harm in the number of times you take the morning after pill, all it may do is bring you periods a few days either or later, plus possible weight gain, but its not to be used as regular contraception, bust thing would be to go on the pill

hope thats helped
sana

Sudden nausea...

You ask for it at the pharmacist and no a guy can't get it for you. My ex boyfriend tried to get it for me once as I was home feeling sick but they sent him home empty handed. They make you fill out forms about why you need it, your age, details on your menstrual cycle, any health issues etc. They give you a run-down on how to take it and the possible side effects. They will probably tell you not to rely on it as a regular method of birth control as it isn't good to take it often. You pay for it (it isn't cheap) and off you go. You can get a prescription from a doctor to avoid filling out the forms at the pharmacist.

Who's out there knows about diane pill?

WELL HERE WHERE IM FROM you HAVE TO GET IT AND you HAVE TO BE 18 AND HAVE AN ID AND THATS BOUT IT,ITS LIKE 40 BUCKS

Muuust staaayy awwaaake! Ahhh!

Yeah, a pysical has to be done on the patient.

Why does my family suck so much?

***You're killing a baby.

(or as some call it; a clump of cells)***

WRONG, you take it BEFORE you find out you are pregnant, so if you're not pregnant or weren't in the first place then there is nothing to *abort* as you so call it.

Plus ever thought that contraception CAN FAIL?

what do you do when fwb's mom sees you through the window....the morning after?