Just got it a week ago .-
I know my piercing kept rejecting bc I had a metal allergy. If you cant wear cheap jewelry too long in your ears....chances are its the same in some other places on your body. My nose is fine and my belly button. However, I have ALWAYS been allergic to cheap jewelry in my ears. I have found the same issue with my eyebrow and nipples. So I have titanium in them. Try changing your piercing out with a higher grade of metal and see if that helps
Looks like your body is rejecting it. Sometimes your skin grows with your piercing. Yes this is permanent. Or it could possibly just be an infection
too early to tell, leave it in i reckon, just spray it and see what happens, theres a good possibility it will go down :)
(: thanks . I've been doing sea salt soaks . hopefully that will work .
so I need to take it out ? :(