Which monkey makes the best pet?

Which monkey is best as a pet: Capuchin, Marmoset or Squirrel monkey.

Thanks

If I were you, I would opt for a capuchin, seeing as they have close ties with the Catholic Church (c.f. Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, an order of Roman Catholic friars).

I have a capuchin monkey I love it

Can you feed chocolate to a monkey?

None. Monkeys are horrible pets in general. Ask a monkey specialist.

How long are goldfish pregnant for?

uh none. do you want your house covered in poop? THey are hard to train and are essentailly "perma-toddlers". COst, plus exotic vet prices, plus upkeep and large cages and habitats are well into the thousands. yearly to monthly at that.

How to make my pitbull bigger?

I think a spider monkey rules out all of them! squirrel monkeys are cute but dumb as a doornail. Capuchin monkeys are fine but I wouldn't buy one you find on the internet because most scammers use Capuchin monkeys to scam people out of money.

How to euthanize a dog at home?

I have a friend that has a monkey as a pet(not sure what kind) he lives in Chicago and he says its like having a toddler the rest of your life. She wears diapers and has to be watched all the time. He has a huge cage in the house she goes in at night and when he is gone, but is out with him and the kids when they are home. In fact, his littlest son (now 6) will ride in the car together sharing french fries. :)
But its a huge responsibility...almost as much as having a child that never grows up. lol

How do I stop my dog from humping?

I have a capuchin he is my baby we have had him since he was 3 days old and he is now 13 he us also hugely intelligent and sweet good luck

Should I get a Pitbull or German Shepherd?

get a capuchin! they are smart, cute, and arent as hard 2 take care of as other monkeys.

What makes amphibians different to any other animal??

Dogs have milk come out and not be pregnant?

a chipm because there just way to cute. u can carrie it and feed it and hug it and its not to skinny :)

How do I make my dog start humping?

We have male and female capuchin Monkey .For more infors & PICTURES & VIDEO

Text & Call Us At (503 ) x 832 x 0410

How do you take care of a baby robin?