How do i maintain my sweating problem?

Well i have had a underarm sweating problem, ever since 6th grade and now im a sophmore in highschool. I wear clothes to hide it, like flowy shirts, so i dress normal.. I Just dont wear tight clothing, black or grey shirts. But i have an hour play coming up in march. And my shirt they chose for me is red, and i cant change it. But where can i buy like a sweat protetor for my shirt, at stores. I cant buy it online. And ive tried every deoderant.. Its just a nervous problem around people. At home im fine, cause im comfortable. Buy where can i buy sweat protectors at stores?

Chat with a doctor, one of my friends used to have the same problem and she now uses prescription antiperspirant and it's a life saver for her =)

Some people have overactive sweat glands, which is perfectly okay. They have medication for it to help reduce sweating, go to a docter and get it taken care of sweetie! Till' then use mens deoderant.

Serious health problem in the making?