How to lose 3 inches off my thighs in 2 weeks?

how can I lose 3 inches off my thighs in 2 weeks I been on my stationary bile 5days a week doing 8-10 miles still no difference I even changed my eating habits

Hi,

The way to lose weight is through healthy diet and exercise. Eat 4-6 SMALL meals a day, consisting of lean meats, whole-grain starches, fruits and vegetables. Set up your plate so 1/4 is meat, 1/4 is starch, 1/2 is fruit and veggies, and there is minimal fat.

If you do this as well as drink 8 glasses of water a day and exercise for 30 min a day a few times a week, you will see healthy results.

Good luck.

What also really works is doing seprate leg work outs the best and most simple is riding a bike that really helps you loose weight there

How much weight can I lose in 2 weeks by not eating?

I really don't think it's possible to lose that much in two weeks.

Is it possible to lose 10kg in 2 weeks?

riding your bike helps so much! I am in the same situation as you r! I started riding my bike and I saw a difference within a few days!

How can I lose 5 inches off my waist in a week?