How long does it take for you to sober up from 5 shots of vodka?

This will vary on body size, tolerance, fat or muscle mass, and the list goes on. For a 16 year old girl, she should not have to worry about this. For a 200 lb 33 year old man, I would not drive after this but I can still function fine and I do drink that often.

That would not be enough to make an average man drunk, though he would not be fit to drive legally.

It might make a small young woman drunk, it depends on the individual's alcohol tolerance.

If it gets you drunk, it is likely to be about 6 hours until you are sober and even longer before you recover from the "hangover".

As a rough guide, it takes about one hour for the liver to metabolize one unit of alcohol and get it out of your blood stream.

Never Drink and Drive.
--
Best wishes - Majikthise.

How long does it take prednisone shot to work on poison ivy rash?

My advice have a water shot in between every shot & you might not get as drunk! :P\
but seriously speaking now...i would down plenty of water after 5 shots....

What is implantation bleeding and how long can it last?

Usually if I was to take 5 shots of vodka, it would take me about 3 hours to sober up.

get your cherry popped how long does it bleed

Look at this guy, he has the books out on this one. Yes the rule for driving it for every beer, it is one hour. I would recommend that one person not drink at all. DUI and DWIs are not to be taken lightly.

How long does it take for sugar to get into your bloodstream?

What is the legal drinking age where you are at?

how do I sober up from ecstacy?

When I lived in Germany, I thought the legal drinking age was 16, but I did not see a lot of teenagers drink there.

how long can sperm survive out of the body??

Probably 2 to 3 hours to be completely sober. I wouldnt drive, but I feel fine.

How long is a Monroe piercing swollen for?

Oh and note, you asked how long it would take me to sober up, everyone has different tolerance levels...

How long do pre washed sperm live in the uterus?

As I said - NEVER drink and drive. Also the rule is NOT 1 hour per beer for driving. Whether you are considered legally fit to drive or not (in most jurisdictions) is governed by the concentration of alcohol found in the blood in a breath test and / or blood test.

How long are you supposed to bleed after losing your virginity?

depends on ur weight, a small girl (in weight lol) will probably put u on ur ass, but im about to start taking shots of some georgi, if you want send me a hello n ill give u the answer later lmao

How long does it take for a girl to get pregnancy symptoms, and what are they?

I'm 16.
5'2. 5 shots gets me messed up.if i go to a party with alot of sweating then i'll sweat it off.
i have a high muscle BMI because i play alot of sports.

It's not just dependent on the amount and time, it is also determined by the fat content in someone's body and their BAC (Blood alcohol content). http :// www .alcohol-stuff. co. uk/guides/how-long-does-alcohol-stay-in-your-system. html