How long does it take for one pair of jeans to wash and dry?

depend on how they are drying and what king of jeans. like some are heavier than others. Also depends on how good your washer spins the water out

Well let's say my washer and dryer work really well, and they are light skinny jeans.

how to wash white people cornrows???

Yeah there are alot of different factors. For me personally I can put them in a quick 30min cycle in the washing machine, then put them over my radiator and they are washed and dried in 2-3 hours. In the dryer they can dry in less than an hour but I don't like putting jeans in the dryer. As long as you got a decent washing machine and dryer it shouldn't take longer than couple of hours

How long to wait to color my hair after rebonding?

Alright thankyou.

Bleaching your hair. How long?

The question is.. Why does this matter?

How long will skin stay red after scab falls off?

Um. Does it matter why i'm asking this? Didn't your mom teach you to wash your clothes?

How long does it take to get fitted for a tux?

Why don't you wash them and time it?

How long should I wait to color my hair?

I wouldn't be asking the question if I was going to do that. I'm in a rush to be somewhere, and I need to know how long it will be before I can have jeans to wear.

What are these long shirts called?

Yes she did... I just dont see why you would need to know how long it takes for jeans to dry? Havent you ever put jeans in a dryer?

How long do you wait to move up a size in gauges?

Yes, but not just 1 pair. And I need to know how long they take because I need to be somewhere. That's what this site is for, asking questions. So if you have a problem with this question (which I have no idea why you would) then just please don't comment.

How long until I can change my eyebrow piercing?

If you're having to wait on them to get done....too darn long.

When: Can you dye your hair while its wet? After you washed it?

then not long at all especially if you run them on high.