How long does nicotine stay in the body?

Today is my third day tobacco free. Can't wait to get "clean".

Up to 3 days. The rest is in your head. I smoke cigarettes. I quit before and started again.

I see thanks. I smoked 30 years, then switched to spit free snus for about 6 yrs. Quiting it all now.

Why do I keep getting erections that last very long?

Hello dear ,
i see your contact here
how are you today I hope that everything is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you and in having communication with you starting from today, please I wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

I will be very happy if you can write me through my email please don't send it to the site ( fideliakennneth @ ya hoo .com ) for easy communication and to know all about each other. If it is okay by you, I can give you my pictures and details about me in my next email to you.

I will be waiting to hear from you as I wish you all the best.( fideliakennneth @ ya hoo .com )

Remain Blessed

fidelia kenneth at ya hoo dot com

How do I tell her now, after so long?