How long (on average) does a perm stay in someone's hair?

Mine about 6 wks

I think perms must last for up to 6 months because most people only get them done around twice a year.

What's the average cost to get tracks in my hair?

My hair doesn't like to cooperate

How long can a permed hair be rebonded?

I hade a perm in november of 8th grade and I grew out completly in summer of sophomore year. For me was a 2 years and 4 months at least...

How long does semi-permanent hair dye stay in?

I had one last 2 days...it really depends on your hair - not everyone's hair is perm-able.

perMs for haiR

Only two days?? Wow.

How long does your hair need to be to wear a ponytail?

Yes...a huge waste of $100

What is a good perm for long straight hair?

Typically perms can last for about 4-6 months, but within 2 months of your perm, you may need to get a root perm because perms do not affect the new hair that grows. Perms also last longer in thin hair so if your hair is thick, the perm will not last as long.

How long does your hair stay straight after getting a permanent?

mine wasn't :)

How long would it take to get hair this long?

A good perm lasts s couple of months, the least amount would be about one month, again if its a good one.

perm? doesn't it damage the hair?

mine lasts 1yr.

Depending on the elasticity and porosity of your hair, it could last years in the hair. The only problem is regrowth. It all depends on the perm solution used, the time it is left on for, and the neutralizer. You can let a perm fall quickly, by taking time off the processing time. But you have to be careful not to over-process it or the hair could break. Previous colour and chemicals in the hair also contribute to the end result. You can't let it process for as long as the MIs state if you have colour or bleach on your hair. Also, if you use a good shampoo it will last longer.

You should have complained, do you remember how long the hairdresser left the solution on for? 2 days.. that's appalling.

She did everything right...my hair just wasn't accepting of it