Lg lotus this time ringtone

yeah,so here's the deal.

I got a LG LOTUS for christmas and one of the ring tones has a girl singing in it,I believe the ringtone is called 'this time'.

anyways,I looked up some of the lyrics form the snippet and I could not find anything at all! it sounds to much like a song to just be something made up by sprint /nextel [[seeing as we know their track record with ringtones sucks]]

anyways,I was wondering if anyone else who had a LG LOTUS got curious,looked up and found anything on the mysterious song snippet.

if you have found out who the artist is of this song and the full-lyrics,please let me know about it so I can sleep tonight xD

thnx a bunch!

Computers & Tech

I'm in the same position I can't get the song out of my head have been looking everywhere for it and that is where I got this page from if you have found the answer by now please let me and on the secret cause I love this song

I don't have the phone but if you tell me some of the lyrics I can do a search for you.

LG LOTUS 'this time' ringtone???

this time by maniac garage

How do I transfer a video from my LG Lotus phone to my desktop?

I need that freaking song I have it memerized I looked all over the enternet and found junk I cant find that freaking song anywhere UGH!!

Get music on my Sprint LG RUMOR memory card?

UGH I want this fricking song sooo bad!!!:( its not even coming up on limewire...I think by now people should see that theres people going crazy to get this gosh darn song!!! and should sell it!!! itd be a GREAT hit-.-

Lotus - adding my custom ringtones?

The ringtone "This Time" is from a song by Maniac Garage Is definitely not owned by sprint because it's also on my Verizon EnV Touch.

what is the spring lg lotus messaging like?

I just got a Lotus too, and have been searching for the song... I can't find anything on it. It may be a music clip owned by Sprint, and isn't an actual song at all. I'll keep researchgin and let you know if I find anything.

Anyone have the LG Scoop?

I have the lg lotus too and its driven me crazy! It may be one of my favorite songs and I cant even find it!

What kind of cell phone do you have?

It's actually a remake of the song "This Time" by Makou. Not that that helps find the version by Maniac Garage. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

What is your ringtone on your phone? Any ringtone for me?

This Time by Maniac Garage

Here are the words:

right now
not then
I can still remember when
I've been working my way back to you boy
ready got a try

right now
not then
I cannot remember when
ready got a try

this time
this time

What genra is this considered?

[link removed]

Here's the original song by garage maniac.... I've done A LOT of searching for the answer, because it has really bothered me too, and I haven't found all of the lyrics, but you can understand them better on this video.

What is a good ringtone for my boyfriend?