What are the "legs" of eyeglasses called?

Answer #1

Ok. I think this needs a little more information, or at least an explanation. What legs are you talking about?

Answer #2

  If you mean the leg that a drinking glass stands on, it is called the “stem”.   If you mean the two bits (normally hinged) that hook over your ears when wearing a pair of eyeglasses, the are called “temples” (though in my experience, many people call them the “arms”).   http://funadvice.com/r/16dp6mg2q24    

Answer #3

my glasses, u know the ones i wear, the leg broke

More Like This
Ask an advisor one-on-one!

Queenan Law

Law Firm, Legal Services


United CCS

Call Center Solutions, Customer Service, Small Business Services



Private Investigator, Licensed Detective Agency


Business Plans

Business Planning Services, Business Development, Capital Raising


DDS Detectives

Private Investigation, Corporate Intelligence, Security Services